This high-performance valve stem packing from Chesterton blocks valve fugitive emissions to below consent decree requirements.
- A non-hardening flexible packing constructed from an Inconel-reinforced mesh with internal exfoliated graphite; will not shrink or absorb moisture
- Easy to install and can be used to standardize your isolation valve sealing needs
- A single spool solution that reduces inventories and installation errors caused using multiple types of rings in various orientations
- Ideal for use in a variety of applications to seal light and heavy hydrocarbons, VOCs, VHAPs, and most non-oxidizing chemicals in the hydrocarbon processing and chemical industries
Award-Winning Emissions Control
- The National Pollution Prevention Roundtable's 2010 Most Valuable Pollution Prevention (MVP2) award
Chemical Processing Magazines 2011 Vaaler Award for emissions reduction capability