This Chesterton system delivers a complete approach to valve sealing especially suited for nuclear and fossil power plants, refineries, and chemical plants.
A Chesterton technical service specialist will survey applicable valves and recommend comprehensive product solutions tailored for your specific application conditions. This program addresses valve leakage and emissions based on valve type and common sealing concerns. Solutions may involve a combination of the following products:
- 5150 Live Loading Assembly
- 5150 Cartridge Valve Live Loading
- One-CI Braided Graphite Rings
- 5300 (GTPI) Die-Formed Inhibited Graphite Rings
- 5100 Split Carbon Sleeves
- 1600 Reinforced Graphite Tape
- 1601 Reinforced Graphite Tape
- 5800 WedgeSeal
Chesterton's Valve Sealing Solutions are warrantied for 3 or 5 years, depending upon service (type of valve, service conditions, etc.). Please contact your Chesterton representative for details.