Stationary equipment represents the largest percentage of vital assets within most industrial facilities and is typically the most regulated with regards to emissions compliance. Chesterton helps you manage this equipment and related systems with confidence – providing a full line of solutions, expertise, and training to operate this equipment longer at maximum performance, improve reliability, reduce fugitive emissions, and enhance safety.
We focus on equipment that includes, but is not limited to:
The Chesterton team brings extensive experience in solving stationary equipment challenges in high-pressure, high-temperature, and chemical environments. Backed with this knowledge, we delivers innovative solutions that make our customer's sealing and equipment systems more simple and cost-effective to operate and maintain.
The Chesterton Advantage
- Improve reliability, performance, and safety for critical and non-critical equipment
- Provide tailored sealing solutions for emissions, steam, and chemicals
- Help reduce emissions and meet environmental compliance
- Lower maintenance costs and extend equipment life
- Perform in-field valve/equipment repair, testing, and upgrades
- Protect equipment from erosion and abrasion
- Deliver high value workforce reliability and maintenance training
Sample Chesterton Stationary Equipment Solutions:
Advanced valve compression packing solutions that meet and exceed fugitive emissions standards
Unique flange gasket solutions for non-standard flange and equipment joint connections
Live loading technology that solves leakage often seen when bolted, gasketed joints are subject to mechanical shock, pressure surges, and/or thermal expansion and contraction; or for critical equipment
High-performance industrial coatingsthat protect, preserve, and repair metal components in challenging environments and often repair damaged equipment at a fraction of replacements costs.
To learn more about the A.W. Chesterton Company,
visit the Chesterton Global website.